In accordance with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, the site has been declared to the CNIL (Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés).
VEVER is the controller of the processing of your personal data and as such is responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, storage and protection of your personal information in accordance with the general regulations on data protection.
COLLECTION AND COOKIES
We collect, process and store personal information from you and the devices you use when you visit vever.com on a phone or computer, conduct transactions, register an account and interact with our services. We may also collect personal information about you if you physically enter one of our stores or attend an event.
The personal information we collect includes the following:
- The content you generate when interacting with our customer service team, including the information required to contact you and verify your identity;
- Device identifiers such as IP addresses, cookie identifiers, idfas, and other device identifiers, as well as geolocation information, IOT technologies, and connection information such as page visit statistics, traffic to and fromsites, referring urls, advertising data, your browsing history, e-mail addresses with footprints, and login information.
We use the personal information we collect to: provide and improve our services, contact you about your account, provide you with customer service, provide you with personalized advertising and marketing, and detect, prevent, deter, diminish and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
We process personal data when making purchases, payments, support and customer satisfaction to enable us to honor our contract when your contact and transactional information is processed.
Legally, we are not allowed to keep personal data longer than necessary to achieve the purpose for which we collected it. The storage period may therefore be different depending on the processing activity. For marketing purposes for which you have given us your consent, we retain your contact data for as long as you do not withdraw your consent.
Finally, your banking information is never in our possession. Transactions are entirely processed by the secure payment module of our partner Stripe.
The general data protection regulations provide for the rights of access, modification and deletion of your personal information.
You can send your application for support services fees to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right of access: your right to obtain confirmation of your personal data and, where appropriate, to access your personal data and obtain details of the nature of the processing.
- The right of rectification: your right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data.
- The right to portability: your right to receive personal data from us, in astructured, commonly used and computerized format in order to transfer them toanother platform.
- The right to forget: your right to delete your personal data.
- The right to limit processing: your right to effectively block your data; to store them and to stop their processing.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications, you can unsubscribe via a link in the e-mail you receive, or by writing to us at email@example.com.
DISCLOSURE AND SECURITY
We never disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
We protect your information with measures that reduce the risk of loss, unauthorized access, use, disclosure and modification.
We minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to the amount that is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose.
In doing so, we may disclose your personal information to authorized third party service providers who assist us in providing our services as :
- Payment provider to facilitate purchases
- Order processing service provider to facilitate order, packaging and delivery management
- Marketing and advertising providers to personalize your experience
We protect your information with measures that reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration.
You have the right to file a complaint with the national data protection authority.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date. Please inform us of any changes to your personal data in the context of our relationship.
Company name: VEVER
Legal form: SAS with a capital of 633 400€
Located at 9, rue de la Paix, 75002 Paris, France.
DESIGNER AND HOST
Shopify Inc,150 Elgin Street, 8th Floor, Ottawa, ON K2P 1L4, Canada